Automechanika Birmingham returns to the NEC, Birmingham, 5-7 June 2018 and organisers have announced plans to bring the entire UK automotive industry together again.
Automechanika Birmingham is the largest automotive trade event in the UK and in 2017, brought together more than 800 exhibitors and 12,000 visitors across the three days.
Simon Albert, Event Director says: “Next year, Automechanika Birmingham will see a diverse range of improved visitor attractions including seminars, high level networking events, interactive demonstrations and a facilitated meetings programme. We look forward to bringing the automotive industry together under one roof for three days.”
The 2018 event already has over 300 exhibitors who have confirmed their presence including HELLA, Delphi, MANN + HUMMEL, Bosch, TEXA, Gates, Liqui Moly, Total, Draper Tools, The Parts Alliance, Group Auto, Euro Repar Service, Dura, JHM Butt, Hofmann Megaplan, J & S Products, Ecobat Battery Technologies and JVC Kenwood.
Plans for 2018
- A new Workshop Quarter, hosting tools and garage equipment suppliers
- Garage of the Year award will be presented again at the show
- Live technical demonstrations and training in the Workshop Training Zone will return for 2018, as well as a new Business Services Zone and Workshop Social
- Exhibitors will be encouraged to promote show deals and discounts on tools, diagnostics and garage equipment
- Extended opening hours; one day will be extended into an evening
- Exhibitors will be grouped into dedicated halls with aftermarket in Hall 19 and 20 and vehicle production in Hall 6.