An auto:resource webinar will host a discussion on the new normal for training within the UK aftermarket in 2021 and beyond on Tuesday 30 March, 11am to midday, supported by Bosch UK and Alliance Automotive Group.
While the pandemic has applied the brakes on business operations in many ways, it hasn’t stopped the acceleration of new technologies, and therefore the need for training and upskilling for our garage and workshop staff.
However, lockdowns and social distancing measures have had a severe impact on traditional training courses and methods, both for training providers and the technicians in need of training.
The expert panel will discuss:
- The impact of the pandemic on workshop training
- How can workshops access training in 2021
- What will be the ‘new normal’ for training beyond the pandemic
- What are the training priorities for workshops (electrification, ADAS, other)
- Business guidance for workshops on how to plan and access training for staff, now and in the future.