The Institute of the Motor Industry (IMI) is providing automotive employers with a helping hand in understanding the implications of the EU exit deal. A webinar on Thursday 14th January will focus on what the new Brexit deal means for the auto industry, particularly focussing on recruitment, as well as wider considerations for businesses.
Featuring Steve Nash, CEO of the IMI, Steve Scofield, Head of Business Development and Sam Purvis, Managing Director of The Compass Partnership, the Q&A session will focus on the employment challenges that the exit from the EU brings including:
• How the Brexit deal affects the automotive industry
• Potential short, medium and long term effects
• What could this mean for international workers?
• What companies should be thinking about for recruitment
• Workforce planning and development
• How Brexit affects those who are currently looking for work
To register for the webinar visit http://bit.ly/BrexitWeb. Questions for the panel can also be posted in advance.
“With the EU deal being done so close to the deadline – and with many taking a well-earned break over the Christmas period – we are finding many employers are only now able to take on board the potential impact on their recruitment plans”, explained Steve Nash. “We have therefore invited recruitment expert, Sam Purvis of the Compass Partnership, to join our webinar to help employers understand their options.”
The IMI Brexit Webinar takes place at 15.00 on Thursday 14th January 2021.