IVS 360 from OPUS IVS, offers diagnostics and live repair guidance support services to help workshop technicians fix complex vehicles safely and fast. All OPUS IVS mechanical repair solutions come with live repair guidance from OEM brand-specific master technicians.
Using the DrivePro’s diagnostic software and extensive product knowledge, the IVS 360 team identifies the cause and steps needed to fix vehicle faults.
Customers can quickly and easily request support directly from their DrivePro device or DrivePro Elite Diagnostic Kit.
Opus IVS’ experts connect remotely in real time directly to vehicle communication systems to diagnose, program and calibrate vehicles. This eliminates the uncertainty, giving workshops the confidence to get the most complex vehicles back on the road safely and fast.
“I recently had a customer’s Volkswagen in the workshop – it was losing comms with the engine. I spoke to Lawrence Ward via IVS 360 who took me through some step-by-step checks to help me identify that I had a corrupt ECU that needed replacing. With Lawrence’s expert guidance, I was able to fix this fault quickly and get the car back to my customer in good time.”
The IVS 360 team recently supported a customer with an Volvo C70 2004 model year. The cruise control was reported as inoperable. A clutch pedal sensor fault code was also recorded. They identified the cause and steps needed to fix the problem:
Models affected: C70 (2001 – 2004), S60 (2001 – 2004), S80 (2001 – 2004), V70 (2001 – 2004)
1. Cruise control may not function.
2. Fault codes for the clutch pedal position sensor.
• 9300 – Clutch pedal position sensor, faulty signal. Signal too high. Permanent fault Engine Control Module – ECM
• 928C – Cruise control lever. Signal too low. Permanent fault Engine Control Module – ECM
1. Clutch pedal position sensor may be faulty and need replacing.
- Remove the drivers’ side dash undertray.
- Inspect position sensor for clutch fluid contamination. Connect your Opus IVS device.
- Go to Drive.
- Select dynamic data values, brake/clutch pedals.
- Check the clutch pedal position sensor values.
- When the clutch is completely released, the value is approx. 60-70%. The value decreases when the clutch pedal is depressed.
- If the values are lower than 9.0% for longer than 0.16 seconds, or higher than 79.7% for longer than 0.16 seconds, replace the clutch pedal position sensor.
Clutch position sensor (9472979)
IVS 360 is included with the DrivePro Elite Diagnostic Kit multi- brand diagnostic solution.
Unlimited Support – No support request limits, and workshops have unlimited access
On-demand – Request support from our OE-certified Master Technicians when needed
Save time – No more sending jobs to dealers, or wasting time Googling the repair.
For more information on Opus IVS diagnostic solutions, visit opusivs-uk.com. • T: 01865 870 060 • E: firstname.lastname@example.org