Snap-on celebrates its 100th year in 2020 and to mark the occasion is giving away £100,000 of free ATL aftercare support and emissions analysers.
Snap-on’s ATL dual revenue bay incorporates MOT testing with wheel alignment capabilities, providing two possible income streams in one unit.
• 5.2m (4ton) or 5.7m (5ton) ATL dual revenue bay
• Snap-on built, DVSA/MTS connected DGA5000 emissions analyser and brake tester with non-grit dimpled rollers, which include a 10-year surface warranty
• Links directly to the DVSA website via the emissions analyser, no need for second computer
• Wireless EOBD device for oil temperature and RPM testing
• Complete project management by GEA accredited Technical Sales Representative: Snap-on will project manage everything from the point of sale until the end of the installation
• Installed by Snap-on employed GEA accredited engineers, not third parties.
The Centennial offer
Customers wanting to buy Snap-on’s dual revenue ATL bay, complete with 5-year routine maintenance and calibration package, will now get a FREE DGA5000 emissions analyser and FREE 5-year parts and labour warranty worth over £10,000.
Only 100 of these bays are available. To find out more, call the National Sales Manager on 07880 007 803 or visit diagnostics.snapon.co.uk/centennial-offer.